Saturday, December 6, 2008

Recessionomics-Ours Not to Reason Why Ours but to do and die

Little would have Sir Alfred Lord Tennyson thought how relevant these lines would be to today's world when he wrote The Charge of the Light Brigade.Instead of Half a league of soldiers marching into Crimea, its the work force today of all major corporations.
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:

These lines match the job cuts being done across the globe. Some decisions taken by the higher ups normally has a ripple effect
later down the line. Now if I talk about the Butterfly effect or Chaos theory for this I am sure I will get a thorough beating from a couple of friends. Hence, let me follow the KISS principle. (Keep it Simple, Stupid) :) :) :) I wonder why some decisions that appears far from any applicable logic is not seen by the higher ups.
All in all, I would say
Their's not to make reply,
Their's not to reason why,
Their's but to do and die.

Basement.

No comments: